Join the Coloma Lions Club!
Welcome! We’re pleased that you’re interested in Lions. To become a Lion, you must be of legal majority, good moral character and good reputation in your community.
Membership by Invitation
- Ask any current Coloma Lions Club officer or member or contact the club and express your interest.
- Ask if you can attend a meeting to learn more about the club and its service projects.
- At the meeting, ask about becoming a member, we welcome your interest and seek new members!
Lions Clubs Members
Lions are groups of service-minded men and women who are interested in improving their communities. We are young people, families and Baby Boomers alike. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need. Learn more about what we do.
Reasons to Become a Member
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people’s lives – locally and internationally
- Learn to be a leader – and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that what you do is worthwhile and appreciated.